Psychics/Children

Question
HI Eclipse, I hope you're well!

Wondering if you see when I will conceive my first child with my fiancé (rob, 13th oct 1981) & I (4th of July 1985 @ 9.10am in Sunbury, Victoria, Australia)?

Thank you so much for your time :)

Answer
Hello Amy
Right now I am preparing for Hurricane Sandy...
As to your question...
Fri, Nov 02   Sun, Nov 18
Sun, Dec 09   Thu, Dec 20
EVERY MONTH SHOWS POSSIBILITY FOR YOU TO CONCEIVE A CHILD - and this is with me looking all the way thru 2014....with the exception of a few months....By 2016 or 2017 I do see you in the family setting.
You show different marriage dates from March 2013 or July or Dec. of that same year...as well as Feb. 2014. So if you want a child before tying the knot you show high probability of it happening.
Many Blessings and good luck!

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp