Psychics/What to expect...

Question
Hiya eclipse, hope this finds you well and happy. I am wondering what you see coming into my life in the near future? Just want to know what type of energy is coming my way. 04/04/1967 winter park, florida born 9 pm. Thank you.

Answer
hello Diana
Someone helps you to see more possibilities than you normally consider, and your world often appears brighter and clearer. Pleasure is available to you in many ways, but those pursuits that soften and relax you prove most beneficial. Creative expression releases experiences of joy. If there are people in your life who need support, reaching out to them now makes a needed difference. Immerse yourself in what makes you happy.  

Renewed strength helps you to take charge and to step up. If you have felt lethargic, this time period provides a boost. Physical exercise often appeals to you, helping to release the added energy you likely experience. You are direct, to the point, and impulsive. This is a good time for beginnings and for taking the initiative, although you sometimes lack the interest to finish what you start. Get in touch with what motivates you.
More sensitive to the surroundings, you are particularly influenced by the words and opinions of others. Due to ambiguity, a misreading can occur-too many assumptions create false ideas. Be certain that whatever you begin at this time is clear in its intent and free of any deception, even if it is only in the conceptual stage. Stepping away from the stress of life for a moment may open your mind to greater possibilities than you normally consider. Thoughts tend to flow. Whatever effort you make usually leads to a successful outcome. Energy increases as does confidence, so you can get things done that before seemed unattainable. If lacking self-esteem lately, this is a time to strengthen it through action and initiative. Seek what you love; you just may find it.
As to look in a general way in the future takes lots of energy...especially when I do not have any direction as to what exactly you want to know in the future...
2013
This is a year of change for you, a year to get out of the rut. Your opportunities are found outside ordinary routine. New opportunities and new conditions are manifesting (some may appear unexpectedly) -- new relationships, new ideas, new contacts, new enterprises, new plans -- more freedom, more variety, more travel -- broader fields of interest and activity.

It is a year of new experiences -- change, growth, fun, freedom. You feel an inner push to go do something, anything, so long as it's a new experience. You notice more opportunities to travel. It is time to take advantage of the prevailing atmosphere of change and variety to learn something new. The year adds new life and color to your undertakings.

The changes can be thrilling and inspiring. Now is the time to take advantage of the enhanced sense of freedom you feel and create new outlets for your genius. It is also a time to let older people and children inspire you.

If you have a business, you may wish to advertise more than usual, possibly presenting your business with a new, even unique, angle.

2014
This is a year of service for you, a duty year. You feel you're assuming new responsibilities. People make more demands of you this year. You are needed in many directions.

Warmth and good will toward others, along with love and harmony, will make everything worthwhile. Justice, fair play, and honesty are important. It is a year for unselfish service.

Take care of your health because without it you cannot help others. Find time for rest and relaxation. This is a year to be thorough and conscientious about everything that you do.

It is a year of fine and friendly influence for marriage, tranquil home conditions, and traditional family activities. You may feel a strong desire to get settled.

2015
This is your year for personal reflection and perfection, a year of introspection. You feel like analyzing everything you have been and are doing. You think about beauty, love, perfection, and what life is all about.

You spend a good deal of time alone, getting acquainted with yourself and your new inner power. This year you gain a better understanding of your emotions and your spiritual nature. Take time out to rest, study, read, and travel, and to look at life from a different angle. Find outlets for personal creative expression.

If you have psychic, spiritual, new age, or mystic interests, this is the year to pursue those studies.

Quality is your standard.

Many blessings.

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp