Psychics/I feel like something Negative is surrounding me...

Question
My name is Carrie born on January 20th, 1980 in Vineland, NJ. I have been feeling like this negative energy is surrounding me all the time.. 2 months ago my father lost his wife of almost 9 years suddenly! Her name is Lorraine and I haven't been able to feel any type of presence from her since she has passed. Hours before she went into the hospital incoherent, I'd been sitting at their house conversing with her like any other normal day. Prior to that I was outside sunbathing when out of nowhere I looked into the field and saw what seemed to be a fawn staring me down! It stared right at me for about 5 mins. then I went in and told Lorraine about it. The woods there had all been taken down and no deer have been seen there for years now. Quite weird! Just curious about why i feel this negative energy and also wondered if Lorraine is still around us or watching over us?
Thank you so much and hope that you can help me with this!
Carrie

Answer
Hello Carrie
That a fawn or deer appears to you in a situation where it is rare to be seen is a beatiful sign...it mean protection... telling you that you should see beyond the surface and give your unconditional love regardless of the shell that someone is trying to hide behind. Only with your unconditional love you can break the shell and free the person hiding behind it.
It represent love - the humilty to not be seen or known, which is of great personal value when it comes from a place of inner strength. It watches from hidden places and is quietly aware. Not needing to speak of it's knowledge....It has a gente nobility that brings peace to it's environment. I feel it as sign to use that animal spirit as a totem...you can also meditate.

Native American spiritual connotations for deer. In some lore, the fawn faced a "demon" "negative energy" and melted his heart. So, if a deer catches your attention, it means that you should face your "demons or negative energy" with a kindness and understanding. Allow your compassion to flow outwards and it will seep into the problems that are bothering you... melting them away. Helping you complete your goal. As to Lorraine she watches over occassionally but she has crossed.
You Are Safe
Archangel Michael: “I'm protecting you against lower energies, and guarding you, your loved ones, and home.”

Additional Message: “Let go of worries, as I'm surrounding you, your loved ones, home, and possessions with powerful loving light. This light repels lower energies, and attracts loving experiences. Focus on this light and love – instead of on fear – as you'll attract the object of your focus. With your mind free of fear, you have additional time and energy to devote to your life's missions. You are free when you are fearless. Know that you are safe at all times, and that my protection is flawless.”

Working with Archangel Michael: Michael's chief role is to escort away the lower energies of fear. If you become worried or anxious, mentally ask Michael to bring you peace. You can also ask that he clear your home, office, vehicle, or community of toxic energies. After you call upon Michael, you'll likely notice a warm feeling. That's because he has a fiery warrior spirit. You can ask Michael to stay with you continuously, as he's able to be with everyone who calls upon him simultaneously.

Other message for you: “I'm helping you with your spiritual soulmate relationship.”
Additional Message: “Love is in and around you right now. You don't need to search for it. Rather, by holding loving thoughts and conducting loving actions, you attract and manifest love in all aspects of your life. Call upon me to guide your thoughts and actions, to bring romance into your life. Converse with me regularly about your love life. I can help you fall in love with your life, and heal and manifest wonderful relationships.”

Hope this helps and try to visualize white light to protect yourself from that feeling of negative energy.
Many Blessings.

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp