Ariel and Ashley
Ariel and Ashley  

True love
True love  
My name is ashley born on march 25, 1992 and my boyfriends name is jose ariel born on october 3, 1992. He lives in the Dominican Republic and I live in USA, NJ. We have been in a serious relationship for 1year and 9months now and have grown very close. I have visited him plenty of times. We are currently going through a k-1 visa so that he can come to the USA and be together without the distance. so far everything has gone great and we are at the last step which is the interview. The interview will be on November 6, 2012. That day they will interview the both of us to make sure its not a false relationship which it isn't. My question is will the Dominican Consulate approve his visa so that he can finally come and join me to start our lives together here in the US.  If not can you please tell me how much longer until he comes.

Thank you!

What a beautiful couple!! Thank you for sharing these pics with me
I think you have found your true love indeed and I do not feel there will be many upsets along his entry to the US. I think the Dominican Consulate might be a little more challenging but I don't feel that there will be anymore delays I see him with you in about 12 months or actually way less. Best of luck to you both.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.