Psychics/Hi Roy,Vernelle

Question
QUESTION: Hi Roy...hows things?...I hope all is well with you...It is Vernelle...born May 8,1963..Last we were in contact it was about my little Mischa..My little siamese kitty.I know that you said that i will hear from her from time to time,but it has been awhile.I was wondering if you can tell me what is going on with her?...If it is not a bother,i hope...I will admit that i am keeping in mind that you've said in the past that she will always be around me,and that we will unite when i leave this world.I look forward to hearing from you.You can tell me what is going on with you if you like.If not,that is okay.

ANSWER: Hi Vernelle, please can I get back to you after a wee while. I am falling behind in un-answered questions and I have mail-slap from All Experts for being late. I rescued a kitten last week - called her Gwen, her back leg has been kicked by someone and it's out of alignment. Will tell all - give me a few days to catch up so I dont get another slap! Hope you are Ok. Roy Pierce

QUESTION: Hey Roy..Great to hear from you...No problem i understand and im looking forward to the kitten story...I hate it when people mistreat animals.Looking forward to hearing from you whenever,lol.

Answer
Hello Vernelle - I owe you an apology for my late reply. These are the kind of days when I get one job done and three others spring up to take it's place - like swimming hard in one direction but moving in the opposite! I think it must be the pre-Christmas fever building, time always seems to speed up around now.
I rescued a kitten who had been kicked by some young kids and her back leg is somehow injured or disjointed. For complicated and too daft to explain reasons she had been called Miss Gwen - not just Gwen but Miss Gwen if you please! Anyway, she is on the road to recovery and charginf around and learning what it means to be a cat in a physical body. She is destined to be with a family but I will keep here until Easter time - by which I hope she will be a ready-made perfect family house cat. Becuase I have dogs outside, she has to stay indoors - my dogs are far too old and grumpy to cope with being friends with a new species. I have mixed feeling about keeping a cat exclusively indoors but her life is far more regal and spoilt than the one she started with so while it might not be the best situation it is significantly better than the previous one. I will already miss her when she goes but I visit her future family often so I will be able to keep in touch.
It will be interesting to see when you recognise that Mischa has returned - you will know when it happens. The thing with animals - even though it is so hard in practice, is to remember they just do not have the hang-ups about death that we do. They know from where they have come, they know their eternal nature, most of the species on the planet know full well that they are going to end up as food for something else AND they don't mind. the joy of experiencing life in physical form far outweighs the few seconds it takes to make their transition back to non-physical. As humans we are more and more making a gradual withdrawal and conditions such as dimentia and Alzheimer's are indeed on the increase. It is a evolutionary respinse to our epic fear of death, that has replaced religious teachings. Religions are a funny bag of things but they all help people to some extent cope with the death realisation. Now that religions is mostly crumbled away in the developed world and even our dead bodies are whisked away from family immediately and refirdgerated - as if we have to pretend there is no dead body, we are left without help to face death. The process of gradual withdrawal is the increasing response to this. It's just so difficult for the realtives who have to watch but for the person it is very natural. Well meaning realtives would much prefer mum or dad to 'come back' and realise you are dying in a home and look at my sad and painful face and see and notice all the other sick and dying people around you. The person who is withdrawing is in a far better place - but it's hard for those around to take this.
Animals are so much more sorted and organised than we are and a big part of the reason why domesticated breeds like to return is to help and teach us about our lives - especially through their own comings and goings, many species only get a few hours before they check-out again and return to non-physical.
I hope you are well Vernelle and enjoying your experiences with animals - even the experiences that are not good for you are great learning curves and you can always say, ok little friend, what are you trying to teach me by this? best wishes, Roy Pierce

Psychics

Roy Pierce