Psychics/House Sell

Question
our house
our house  
QUESTION: Dawn/10-24-58/7:15a.m./Sacramento, CA
When will my house sell please

ANSWER: Hello Dawn
First happy b-lated bday to you! Hope it was a blessed one and second you have a beautiful home.  Please note the dates I provide you are open doors of opportunity to your questions also that the dates I state can be 2 to 3 days b4 or 2 to 3 days after.
Unfortunately I get no dates until June 9 2013....
Even though particular situations that you encounter may seem serious, they often are full of meaning, and their depth can help you to become better anchored now and for the future.
The next date I show: Mon, Jul 07    Wed, Jul 16 of 2014....so you may want to research or get assistance on how to sell your house faster if you do not want to wait that long....
Many Blessings and good luck to you...

NEW picture of house
NEW picture of house  
QUESTION: Oh I am so sad to wait that long, for whatever reason, I felt like I should resubmit the picture, the one I sent you was very old and when I first added it, it reminded me of sadness for some reason (it is before we fixed house) so I am resubmitting this picture just in case you have a different view.  thank you for your time and thank you for the birthday wishes!  Dawn 10-24-58 & mike 4-5-55

Answer
Sorry but with your energy it comes out with the same date...I can try with Mike's energy if you can just give me his place of birth and time if known....and hopefully we get an earlier date...On the same note: Sometimes outcomes can change depending on obstacles...flunctuation of real estate sales and etc....BUT maybe your husband's energy will bring a closer date...

Sorry for the sad news...but for me to lie would be wrong and I do not like to give false hopes...

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp