Psychics/LDR question

Question
Hi, I hope you are having a good day! :) I am just wondering about the LDR I am in-does he feel as strongly about me as I do about him? We met online, although not through a dating website, through mutual interests and our relationship steadily built up to something more. We have met up and gone on a short holiday together, although we are now both back in our respective cities due to his work and my university studies. I am in my final year, and plan on moving to him when I finish; we talked about this a bit before, however, I feel we have both recently held back a bit because we do not want to keep reinforcing the distance and how hard it is! Well, that is how I feel, and I would like to know if he feels that way too? We have kind of talked about only being with one another and nobody else, again, in the past week or two it hasn't been mentioned. I still feel the relationship status is somewhat vague, and although I don't want to come on too strong and scare him, or be controlling, I would like to know where we stand! I do feel that he feels the same way, but I would like clarity. I am visiting in two weeks, and cannot wait, and he will be visiting soon after the holiday period. Should I wait until I am with him to talk about it, or should we discuss it before then? Do you feel our relationship is genuine and true? I am capricorn and he is virgo. Thank you :)

Answer
yes i feel this person loves you very much but i feel there has been an emotional distance. something is just not right however i would not give up on this man because he is a good man i would like to do a deeper reading for you on this can i contact you on msn messenger?

Psychics

Advisor Abby