Psychics/a little insight

Question
I have a friend who claims she hears a voice in her head and can tap into other peoples minds and know what they are thinking, its really quite cool i ask her things about my other half and everything she says relates to him big time and she doesn't know him! a voice in her head speaks to her like a guide it helps her and things she says all come true before its even happened! can this be possible? she doesn't know what it is she would also like someone to tell her shes not crazy? she always zones out when people are talking to her because the voice in her head is talking to her?

Answer
Is she usually correct?  If there is no way to verify that she is correct, there is no way to verify that she is psychic.  If she is generally correct, then she probably is psychic.

Folks who hear voices may be suffering from a psychiatric disturbance, so validation is pretty important.

Psychics

Winged Wolf