Psychics/a little insight

I have a friend who claims she hears a voice in her head and can tap into other peoples minds and know what they are thinking, its really quite cool i ask her things about my other half and everything she says relates to him big time and she doesn't know him! a voice in her head speaks to her like a guide it helps her and things she says all come true before its even happened! can this be possible? she doesn't know what it is she would also like someone to tell her shes not crazy? she always zones out when people are talking to her because the voice in her head is talking to her?

Is she usually correct?  If there is no way to verify that she is correct, there is no way to verify that she is psychic.  If she is generally correct, then she probably is psychic.

Folks who hear voices may be suffering from a psychiatric disturbance, so validation is pretty important.

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.