Psychics/NEEd help with opening up my own abilities

Question
Name: latisha le'star slaughter
Date of birth: 02-26-1985
Time: unknown
Place: st.louis MO

Hello spiritual advisor it is nice to write to you today!This year I have discovered that I am a light worker with psychic abilities myself but untapped. I have seen things like angels and flashes of images in my minds eye but from the guidance I have been getting from above they keep telling me that I am more powerful than I know! What i am asking you is how can I open my psychic abilites even more so I don't have to ask anyone about my life because I could see it myself?  I do chakra cleanses and meditation but as I said before I am a beginner. Right now I am in a critical stage in my life and need answers and would love to understand how to open my abilities more. Thanks

Answer
Hello Latisha
Congratulations on discovering you are a light worker with psychic abilities...we all have abilities just some choose not to discover or to untap them.  You also have energy of not liking to go by the book or rules....lol...so not sure if you like to read on it or have me dictate to you as I teach but I do not like rules nor do I rarely abide by them but I do have ethics...the internet has tons of information on untapping...you can continue to meditate...use mantras...chants...angel music...isochronic tones for opening third eye...psychic abilities...it all depends on what you want to learn...seeing that you also feel you are an Incarnated Angel/earth angel I guess you read Doreen Virtue and if you like her you may like LLewelyns mp3 music.  You can also try Psychic ESP tests with cards...guessing who is going to call....you are not specific to what you feel your abilities you may want to also try crystals that amplify abilities once again depending on exactly what you want to target...or you can keep on asking the ones who tells you that your are more powerful than you know to show you how or give you a sign...in a dream...etc...you may want to learn the tarot...astrology..there is so many options and alot of it can be found free in the internet. I do like when someone wants to learn to enhance their abilities and if you practice on whatever it is you desire to start with first...let me know exactly what you want to begin with...OR you can tell me exactly how you meditate...I hope you are also taking care in doing your prayer for protection and psychic defense methods...

http://www.psychicguild.com/esptest/
http://openingthirdeye.com/
http://www.psychicabilities.com/
Good luck on your quest.
Many Blessings

I KNEW THERE WAS A SITE THAT WAS PRETTY EXTENSIVE IN MAGICK:
http://www.magickcourse.com/
JUST REMEMBER ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF....AND DO NOT RUSH ......AND DO NOT TRY TOO MANY THINGS AT ONCE....IF you make contact with an angel or spirit make sure you always thank them for the assistance and make sure you say goodbye...

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp