Psychics/Will I get pregnant

QUESTION: My husband and I have been trying for a year to get pregnant. Will we be successful, and if so will it be soon? Thank you

ANSWER: as this is in the question pool, i am answering can help you

QUESTION: I don't quite understand your answer. The link that you provided did not work. Please help me to understand

To help you understand, as this question was in the question pool, and I do not deal with anything pregnancy related, I directed you out of the kindness of my heart to this website which does not belong to me, or anyone that I know of personally; but someone who can help you with your pregnancy questions. It's obviously paid not free.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there