Psychics/Will I get pregnant

Question
QUESTION: My husband and I have been trying for a year to get pregnant. Will we be successful, and if so will it be soon? Thank you

ANSWER: as this is in the question pool, i am answering
http://www.destinyleafs.co.uk/pregnancy-page can help you

QUESTION: I don't quite understand your answer. The link that you provided did not work. Please help me to understand

Answer
To help you understand, as this question was in the question pool, and I do not deal with anything pregnancy related, I directed you out of the kindness of my heart to this website which does not belong to me, or anyone that I know of personally; but someone who can help you with your pregnancy questions. It's obviously paid not free.

Psychics

Gipsy