Psychics/Question about my father

Question
I  really don't know if u have any answer for what I'm gonna ask but I gonna give it a shot any ways !
My father passed away 2 years ago now , I was living in his house up to 2 months ago , thing ain't working out in new house , and I'm lost on what to do ! I ain't sure if my father would want me to fight for are family home and move back there or walk away and just get on with things in the new house ! Also i wonder if he knows that he would of had a granddaughter as well as the two boys ! And most importantly for him to know that I still love him !

Answer
Hello Nathalie, thank you for contacting me. Sorry to hear your father passed away. We all know in the back of our minds that they day will come when people pass on but that doesn't mean it's any less painful or easier to cope with.
Your father is fully aware of the family and your love for him as he hopes you will feel his love for you at different times in your life.
What matters to your father is not where you live - which particular set of bricks and mortar surround you is nothing in comparison to your happiness and right to feel good. Therefore, you judge where should go by the way you feel. In your gut, you know instinctively where you are most likely to be happy - that is the measure you use to decide. It may be in property A or B or somewhere else entirely, it only matters to the extent you have peace of mind and heart. You weren't born to fight and struggle and be miserable. How you feel is everything and especially in this case you should not factor in what other people may be thinking or saying, it is impertative that you make the right choice for you regardless of those around. None of the them can know or choose what is best for you - you can though.
Again, your father cares that you seek your happiness and enjoy your life experience and accept nothing less as acceptable to you. Whatever choice you make, provided it is based on your instinct, others and situations will adjust to accomodate it, ieven if it appears they may not. Nothing should matter more to you than feeling good and when you care to that, the other things in life fall nicely into place. Work out where it feels, FEELS, best for you Nathalie and relx in knowing that your father is with you all the way - there is far less to worry about than you can imgaine from your current persepctive. It's all fine, you just care for you.
best wishes, Roy Pierce

Psychics

Roy Pierce