Psychics/Relationship success?

Hiya abby, hope you are well. I am in a relationship...he 06/06/1977 pontypool gwent me 04/04/1967 winter park florida born 9pm. We live in wales. What can you tell me about this relationship potential please? Thank you.

Hi Diana. Wow you're from winter park? small world I am not far from there at all. First off I want to let you know that for some reason I have established a very good connection with you. This happens to me maybe once or twice out of the day but keep in mind I answer over 15 questions per day. Moving on.. I do feel a connection between you and this person but it's not as strong as it was in the past. This has got you very baffled. I feel you care about this person and he cares very much for you as well. But lately there has been a wedge in this relationship and an emotional distance. Sometimes you think it would be better for you to move on from this man but deep inside you know it would not be easy to do so and at times he feels the same. There seems to be a driving force that has recently gotten much stronger in your life and it is not a positive driving force. Hard to discuss on here I would like you to email me so that we can discuss a better mode of communication

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics