Psychics/Will she come back to me?

Question
Hello,

i havent spoken to my old best friend in a year.  We were best friends for over 10 years and because of an arguement that we had, we haven't spoken.  I'm going to see her at our mutual friends baby shower in a few weeks.  How will she react when she sees me?  Will she talk to me, ignore me, give me dirty looks, etc?  My name is Antoinette.  I'm born on October 9, 1983.  My old friends name is Espie.  Espie is born on August 2, 1983.

Thank you.
Antoinette

Answer
she has alot of pride i feel..she is going to talk to u, not really mingle and hang out though, and even at that she is going to get u aggrevated with her action. shes going to act like she is betetr than you, and has more money material possessions etc.. all in all i feel that whatever happens its going to end up good on your heart and soul let me know how it goes..

Psychics

Advisor Abby