Psychics/Baby

Question
Hi My Name Is Sara And I Am A Female Age 23 And My Birth Date Is 16th November 1988 And My Question Is I Have Been Engaged To My Fiancé Adrian He Is Male Age 31 And His Birth Date Is 15th January 1981 For Over A Year Now, I Wondered If You See Us Having A Baby Together Soon Thank You

Answer
Actually numerology suggest not everything is ok with this relationship and that they suffer some communication problem, If there will be a child there it possible that it will be twins and a better time to try for it would be between your coming birth date of Nov this year and his birth date next January (2013) which is best fertility time for you two.
the tarot suggested same idea that there is chances for multi pregnant and for boys.
this advise is given of course considering all is good with your cycle and fertility generally speaking.  

Psychics

Inbal