Psychics/Baby

Question
My name is Hayley (9th February 1994) and my boyfriend is Jordan (26th January 1994). We have been dating for a year and 4 months. My question is will we ever have a baby together and if possible when will it happen and what gender will it be?

Answer
numerology wise your fertility time is usually between his birth date at January to yours at February and chances are if you will have a baby it will be baby boy and the tarot suggested it is possible that indeed you will become pregnant around January February 2013.
I assume all is good with both your health (your cycle and his sperm count) and that he is ready for having a baby with you.  

Psychics

Inbal