Psychics/Baby

Question
Our Wedding
Our Wedding  
QUESTION: My name is Jill Ayres My dob is Aug 28 1976. My question is do you see a baby girl in  my future? My husbands name is Carles and his dob is June 13 1980 if that helps at all. Thank you.

ANSWER: do you wish me to check for baby girl only or just if there is baby coming at all?

QUESTION: Baby at all I suppose. We just wanted a giel is all.

Answer
actually it was hard to determine numerology wise what your going to have as it look like you are prone to have twins when you get pregnant and as for gender the meaning is it can be both
this year however it is best not to try to get pregnant as its a risky year and can be multi pregnancy but also can be risky one and the best time will be to try after your birth date of 2013 but then its possible you will have a boy more then a girl and the tarot suggested indeed that the next pregnancy will be a baby boy. so currently I cant promise you a baby girl, sorry.

Psychics

Inbal