Psychics/Birthdate: August 11, 1978

My name is Shaina and my birthdate is in the subj line. August 11, 1978. My question revolves around numbers. For the past several years I have seen and keep seeing the numbers 811 or 8 & 11 in close proximity to each other. Obviously this is my birthdate but I see it everywhere...even on random displays. I don't really think it's a matter of me paying more attention, I know some might say this, the numbers really seem to follow me around. What does this mean, what is the significance of this happening and these numbers?

I am sorry to disappointing you but this is how it is, your mind is focused on this number and their appearance in front of you make you think even more about it and then of course noticing those numbers more. If you wish to see how it works I suggest you go out there tomorrow and try to see how much red color is around you if there is no red color at all or maybe there is too much, both aspect will be the result of your mind focusing on it. as for your numerology 11 is a great number of changes it offers much alternatives in every aspect and 8 is exactly the opposite its balanced and unchangeable almost , one of those numbers is your birth date (what makes you a very intuitive person and paying attention to many little details as it is) and the other prevents you from making those changes (wishing that everything will stay same and safe) so when you notice those two digits together think of that idea and see what is it that you need to change in your life and how you can satisfy your over thinking mind. I wish you all the best

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site