Psychics/My Boyfriend

Question
QUESTION: My boyfriend lives two hours from me and isn't in the best financial place. I've never had a long distance relationship, I am just wondering if me and blaine will work?

ANSWER: your birth year?
blaine's birth year?
have you both met in person?
are you both currently single? or in a relationship? if latter, how long for?

QUESTION: I was born in 1991, Blaine was born in 1988 and yes we have met in person. We just started dating last week, 11-7-2012

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... I feel you're carrying around emotional baggage Madeline which is preventing you from immersing yourself in this relationship, anxiety is what I feel from you. A bridge needs to be crossed to reach that point of working out between you and Blaine.

Further details refer to:
$6 Baggage identify it, and remove it
$6 Angels guidance on this feeling between both of you
$10 Dating detective insight and advice (tells why you both met, and how things will progress)
$19 Mini insight about 500 words brief look at the current future and how to fix things  

Psychics

Gipsy