Hi there, I am 40 yrs old, happily married, with kids and would REALLY appreciate some career guidance.I just can't seem to find something that I can love or stick with.  I have tried and quit many things.  My self esteem is really in the dumps.  I know I am intelligent, funny, sensitive, and creative....but that's not the kind of thing you see advertised in the want ads.  Am I setting my sights too low or do I need to be humble and let things progress?  Thanks so much in advance.

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment" Please note, also my profile just focuses on love readings... but for some reason, I haven't rejected yours... so

Receiving... I feel you definitely are trying as you say you are, there are some opportunities that are open for you, but you're not looking at it. I feel the need for you to be open-minded, co-operate and know that your opportunities lie outside your comfort zone. Happiness is what I feel there. You need to embrace change, and think outside the box. $19 Obstacles in your path gives an insight as to what these are, and how to remove them.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there