Psychics/Career

Question
Hello Abby,
I'm Alejandro born March 24, 1992. I am currently a Junior college student majoring in Communication Design (Graphic Design). What do you see in the future for me if I keep in the track I am in now?   

Thank you!

Answer
Things seem to be Progressing slower then you would like you want to get on the fast-track and you want to get on it as soon as possible in your future you will have success.. You don't only want a career that will bring you money but you want a career that will also satisfy you.. It is a bit difficult for me to feel your energies on here if you would like to contact me live you may do so at the following website thank you and God bless.. Www.abbyshealings.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby