Hello Abby,
I'm Alejandro born March 24, 1992. I am currently a Junior college student majoring in Communication Design (Graphic Design). What do you see in the future for me if I keep in the track I am in now?   

Thank you!

Things seem to be Progressing slower then you would like you want to get on the fast-track and you want to get on it as soon as possible in your future you will have success.. You don't only want a career that will bring you money but you want a career that will also satisfy you.. It is a bit difficult for me to feel your energies on here if you would like to contact me live you may do so at the following website thank you and God bless..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics