Hi Abbey,

Ive always been undecided about what I would like to be and do in the future. Since I was a little girl I could imagine myself being a teacher, I changed my mind and thought about being a nurse, I changed it again to business etc  and its being like this all the time! All my friends know what they want, except me. I know that once you are in college people change their mayor all the time,I personally cant really do that because I dont have the money to be changing my mind. My problem is that I dont even know where to start... It would be extremely helpful if you could see my future and tell me ..please Abbey

Thank youu!!

Gina, f, Fresno, Cal

Hi Gina.. U r what I like to call a late bloomer .. Not in a bad way though. U had to go through the bad and u will get to the good. Nest year holds Lot of new doors for u. I see u working around money and numbers .. I feel in this area u will excel quicker than teaching or nursing .. Mingle with some new people. Business people. That will open some doors for u for u for sure!!  

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics