Hi Roy!

I feel like I connect to the non-physical world through feelings and emotions. I have trouble with verbal communication though. A few times I have "heard" and it startled me. I have read some your advice and tips from previous answers and will be trying them. I think the 15 minutes a day will help!

My question is about my father though. He died in 2007. I was wondering if he had any messages for me. I feel him around me occasionally.

Thank you!

Hello Kelly,
Thank you for contacting me. I think the most important thing to remember about connecting to the non-physical world is that we have to interpret the communication in a way that is meaningful for us. Sometimes that can be a process. Im always fascinated by people in a state of prayer of meditation - without realising it they often sway, their bodies responding to the energy into which they are tapping. I absolutely recommend the 15 minutes each but remember 15 minutes is enough - your main purpose is always to explore and enjoy the physical envirnoment into which you have been born, you don't want to spend too much time trying to disconnect from here after going through the choice and process of becoming a physical being in the first place. I suppose I'm trying to say keep it grounded and balanced - you strike me as a sensible soul so I don't think there is any risk that you will go all nuts and wierd about these things :-)
Whenever you brush up against non-physical - which is always a brush-up in terms of thought vibration and frequency - you will interpret it it many ways but the verbal way is a release of emotion in response to the energy that you connect with. I don't think I put that very well but what I mean is it's not really a case of emotional interpretation OR verbal OR physical. It starts as a thought alignment - your mind reaches a frequency that is in close proximity for non-physical to communicate. You receive a block of thought at an unconscious level. Also at an unconscious level and in a split split second, your mind interprets that thought in a way that is somehow meanignful to you. For starters the communication has to be reformatted to fit the 3-dimensional reality that we are restricted by. It is important in this respect to always remember that we make an interpretation. The energy is real but the interpretation is soley our own. This is why there is such a huge variety of extra-oridnary epxeriences throughout the world in different cultures and religions and we end up with all sorts of things from zombies and vampires to demons from hell and guardian angels. These things keep the dollars rolling in for Hollywood but in all seriousness, they are very human constructs and many of them off the scale in terms of what non-physical reality is. So getting back to point...! the verbal is an extension of feeling which is a response to the thought. So you think it, you feel it and then you may hear or see it or both. Hope that makes sense.

Sarcastically and with much loving humour, your dad says thank you for feeling him around occasionally. He is always there and his loving presence can be tuned into by you whenever you want - it's always steady and always ready. But - and you dad really wants you to get this before you wonder off in a strange direction - he is chuckling again - you do not have to tune into him. His presence is not a response to your need, his presence is his delight whether you need it, want it, recoginse it or not. He is not in any sense waiting for you to contact me and if you start, even for a second, feeling responsibility or guilt that you should be in greater contact or more contact or indeed in any contact, then you are way off on a tangent. He can't ... but if he could he would lovingly and gently boot you back in the right direction - he is really having fun with this! And while on this subject he would like to suggest you worry too much about things over which you have no control and would love it for you - please note FOR YOU - if you would focus more selfishly on yourself and not try and factor in what other people are thinking and feeling so much. It sounds kind of bad but he really would love it for you if you can manage to be a little bit more selfish. The reaosn for this is that you will then not rely so much on others to be responsible for your happiness. The truth is - and your dad would love you to get this - there is no one on the planet who has a job description that says I must behave in a way that keeps Kelly happy. So .. don't waste a second waiting or expecting anyone else to be responsible for your happiness - that's your job - lock, stock and flaming barrel. If you get this thing right then you get to know your own power and then you get to fly through life while others are upto their knees wading through a thick sludge of others opinions and expectations - exhuasting themselves in the prcoess and acheiving very little. Your dad kind of was like this - he did a lot of knee-high wading while he was here so he would especially love you to get a fresh outlook so that you fly where others trudge!
You dad seems to be telling me there is enough here for you to chew over and this is by far the most important stuff you could ever want to hear anyway.  - you're my girl, you're my girl - this is the last clear thing I have - yep, it's enough.

I hope I have been able to put things in a way that make some sense to you - it's always a bit hit and miss trying to find the best words and the words are always limited in what they can convey. Please accept my very best wishes and thank you again for contacting me, it has been  pleasure to try to help - I just hope that at some level I have. Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.