Psychics/communication breakdown

Hi thank you so much for contributing to this site. Im sophia born jan.11 1983  and my boyfriends name is marcelino born dec.25 1979. I have been with him for close to two years and its been extremely difficult because he doesnt speak english very well at sll, but  he has also been loving and patient with me. I am someone who is basically unhsppy in life right now and have alot of emotional problems. I also keep thinking in the back of my mind to keep holding on because there may not be someone in the future. A part of me loves him and part of me doesnt.My question is if this relationship is worth continually struggling through the communication and cultural barriers for a life together? I feel very scared and helpless. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

You are a great woman with a heart of gold. Your efforts and adoration of Marcelino have been amazing and believe me when I tell you that there is a strong bond there. However what you are telling me and what I see are that your needs are not being met. You are a woman who needs stimulation of the mind, a good deep conversation , a chance to share express and recieve views on various topics are important to you and due to the barriers you both have in communications a large part of who you are is not being enjoyed and this leaves you unhappy. I do feel that your relationship is coming to an end looking at this current path. As time passes you will continue to grow weary and his efforts will not gain to learn more of your language either.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.