Psychics/Communication problem

Question
Hello,
I have a cousin with whom I have been very close and he was also my best friend. But now our communication is very rocky and he is the one who stopped that communication. Whenever I write him he says he is too busy and this has been going on for 3 years. I wish he would tell me the real reason for not speaking with me. I tried different kind of approach and i asked him many times why is he acting like that but his excuse is that he is busy. He always repeats that. He is very dear to me as I am an only child and I consider him as a brother and friend too. It hurts as I do not know why he suddenly stopped the communication with me. I wanted to know why he stopped the communication? my name Biljana, dob 20/08/1978, his name Dragan, 30/08/1974.

Answer
I feel he was starting to have more than friendly feelings towards you this is why he distant himself. For now, I feel this is the best thing for u. He will come closer in march 2013 but I don't think it will be quite the same . Sometimes people outgrow other people I feel that's also the case here.

Psychics

Advisor Abby