Psychics/confused love

Hello Advisor Abby,
My name is Silvia and I was born on April 2nd 1979. I have recently met a man, Jose Luis, and felt a connection right away. We met pretty recently and since then he has been sending mix messages, so I am confused and what to do. I am confused by those mix messages and I would like to know if there is a future here. Unfortunately I don't know his DOB (sorry!), but what I can say he is 36-38 years old.
Thank you so much! Have a great day.

Hi Silvia.. I feel that u have always been a very good hearted woman. And when in a relationship u give 100% But never get it in return. Because of this u have built up a lot of personal walls and
Boundaries around yourself. But yet feel u r now ready to love again.  But the good luck for love just does not seem to be there right now and u feel that and can't stand it so therefore u are trying very hard yet feel this is 1 sided. I would have to feel your energies stronger you can contact me live on my website for no charge and we can chat live there thank you and God bless..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics