Psychics/Connection with deceased brother

Question
My brother passed away from cancer in 2010. I was wondering if you are able to make a connection with him? I would like to know if he is doing well, where ever he might be.
Thanks,
Chris

Answer
Hello Chris, sorry I'm a bit late answering your question but thank you for contacting me. Sorry to hear your brother passed of cancer in 2010. At different stages in history, different diseases seem to take the most people, it used to be TB, now it's cancer. No doubt once cancer can be easily dealt with medically something else will emerge. I'm sure the pain of losing him is still very real. It never goes away of course but it is absolutely normal for people to take a good couple of years before it gets easier so in case I forget to this, please be very patient with yourself in terms of dealing with his passing - don't ever feel you should have moved on by now or any of that.

In contacting your brother it was not at all a struggle. What people like myself do - and in fact all people can do this it's just some of us discover and develop it - is consciously tune into the non-physical consciousness that is your brother. We then receive a block of thought that needs interpreting. The energy is very tangible but becuase we physical beings are restricted by 3-dimensions we still have to make an interpretation of the communication - we can only understand things from our perspective of being in a 3-dimensional time/space reality - which your brother is no longer in. Your brother tells me you are sensible, practical sort and spelling out a little bit what is going on is a good idea so you don't rationalise the life out of everything I say! The first thing I have to say to say about your brother is he has an amazing buzz of humour about him - he is not physical so this is a bit of a dumb analogy but he is like a big ball of fun. Your brother has already tried to have some fun with you in those moments when you are in pain at his passing and he will continue to muck around whenever he gets the chance. All you have to do as such is notice it and accept it as real and not your mind playing tricks with you. Your sense of smell and associated memory with smell is one of his favourite ways to let you know not jsut that he is OK but far more OK than you can imagine from your physical perspective. He regrets nothing of his life, not even the cancer - the only thing he feels about his phsycial experience as your brother is a deep sense of appreciation and not a minute would be changed even if he could. What he wants you to get is this appreciation too - but appreciation for everything - even those people and experiences that are the cuase of pain and negative emotion. Those experiences that you have had that you dont like and will continue to have from time to time are the basis from which you get to maske preferences and choices about people and places that most suit you. Your brother did not have a good grasp on this and the cancer so easily won becuase your brother had a deep sense that what how he was dealing with the world was not true to what he instinctively knew about it - a bit like a puzzle that he exhausted himself trying to put together - again not the best analogy but I'm trying to interpret faithfully. The cells in his body reacted against the discord he was living with and caused him to return to his original state of pure conscious non-physical energy - in fact, that's all the death experience every is, a return to a non-physical conscious state, regardless of the circumstances and there are no exceptions. Now your brother wants you to know that you knew before you got to be his brother in physcial form that he would make his transition to non-physical before you and neither of you minded a bit. Whenever you are feeling really good, kind of firing on all cylinders despite the fact that you have lost your brother from the physical world, then this is absolutely the normal state that you should and intended to expect. Your brother is present to you always but will not be standing or hovering over you with box of tissues ready to dry your tears - he is chuckling at this - rather he will always join his energy with your desires and cheerlead - bad choice of word - cheerlead you to acheive what you want naccording to the choices and preferences youtr life experience causes you to have. You came into physical form to enjoy all that life has to offer and you should never NEVER - he shouts - settle for anything less and when you do then you can expect to feel down but then focus on your brother who is calling you to the place where you know you will feel good. There will be many times when your mind is still and you are feeling your well-being when your brothers voice will come to your mind - dont analyse it, it's real, accept it and enjoy ENJOY and don't expect anybody else to understand your experiences - he is chuckling again - your brother has his own way of communicating with otyher family members according to what they are able to feel and notice and it's different for everbody but no problem from a non-physical perspective. You have got to have fun Chris - your brother wants you to feel the rush of life as he does except you have a magnificent body still through which that rush can flow. Above all appreciate - if you get this right - which your brother laughs he didn't make a very good job of, then the rest will fall so brilliantly in to place you won't beleive it yourself. Your brother is still your brother and there ain't nothing going to change that and any second you worry to the contrary is second wasted when you should have been having a blast instead! Your brother has more love for you than you can cope with and is only ever a mind's thought away.

Chris, I find it quite difficult to type fast enough to keep up with what was coming. I hope I have been able to choose words that are, at some level at least, meaningful to you and accurately give you a sense of not only where you brother is but what it should mean to you. If you feel I may be able to help you further then please contact me again and most importantly please accept my very best wishes, Roy Pierce  

Psychics

Roy Pierce