Psychics/my dear friend

Question
Hey there, I have this friend who is 10 yrs younger than I and we do chat a bit, text and have done out to dinner a few times. He used to work with my mother for 5 yrs and he is pretty close to her. I have become very attached and attracted to my dear friend, but I am not sure if the feelings are mutual. He seems to keep in touch with me quite often and then all of a sudden he will lay low for a few days sometimes a week or so. I am having a hard time figuring him out but he is usually there when I need him. I am moving in a week and he offered to help us out. I do care for him very much but I am so confused on what his feelings and thought process is. We have been close for 5 yrs now. My first name is Katherine I am a female and my birthday is 04/11/1964 I live in the Unites States in the state of Ohio. I am blonde shoulder length hair, fair skin, green eyes and am divorced since 2007 and I have a 6 yrs little boy. My friend is Medium built, bald, perfectly straight teeth and possibly blue eyes-not sure Im a teeth person. His birthday is 11/16/1974 and lives in United States and the state of Ohio. I would like to now if this is a possible relationship or is this going to be a wishy washy friendship? Is he afraid of me or just the relationship in a whole.

Answer
As this is in the question pool, I am answering - but bear in mind my profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... Yes I do feel your male friend has a potential interest in you, and is struggling to express himself because of the age difference and his uncomfortability.

Further details refer to:
$10 Dating detective insight and advice
$13 Feelings for you how does he really feel about you, what is he not telling you  

Psychics

Gipsy