Psychics/doe he still love me?

Question
Dearest psychichelper,

Robby and I have been having many troubles. I think he has found another girl. Does he still want to be with me? does he love her? Please help. Robby feb 14, 1085. Yelena june 26, 1986.
Thank you so much,
Love,
Yelena

Answer
Yelena
Robby's focus has definitely shifted from you and the relationship he has with you to something else. I did not pick up on another female's energy but I did feel that his time and energy is going into something else that he seems passionate about and he feels strongly about. The connection he feels to you is still there but he seems to be in a place emotionally where there are a lot of things bothering him and he feels that pulling away is his only option to ensure he is not unhappy.

Psychics

psychichelper