Psychics/I don't understand this relationship WITH DETAILS

Question
QUESTION: Dear Serena,

I believe in the power of asking for what you want from the universe. I have spent hours being brutally honest towards myself and getting in touch with what I truly desire. As a result, I have also seen that the universe does give to those who ask, but always with a twist (but that's okay, there's always something new to learn). This time, however, I do not understand why this twist.

Last spring I asked for a particular type of man (based on everything I have learned about who I need in my life) and before I knew it, he was in front of me (I just wasn't ready to admit it). He is much older (Taurus of 1979 and I am Sagittarius of 1988), from the U.S. while I am from Europe, and we both live in the same country right now (not my home land either). But somehow we meet in the middle in every sense. We dated for four months until I finally admitted to myself that he is the man I asked for. As a result I felt like upgrading the relationship but wanted to understand why I felt like he was being distant to me. He said he hates being in the country we live in (he just moved here 5 months ago, while I have lived here for 2,5 years and know how hard it can be here) and is unsure about his future and whether I should be in it. In my characteristically rash way (I'm pretty sure I'm the equivalent of the Queen of Wands) I told him I would be pulling back and I would like him to get clear in his head before we continue. I told him we should talk when he likes his life better. He did not object, though admited that he didn't like it, because I had been the highlight of his time in the country we live in. I didn't want to end up feeling resentment towards someone who had brought a lot of joy and laughter into my life, and felt that ultimately, I cannot help him on his journey, like I have tried to do with many men in my past and always failed. What I don't understand is how come I got whom I asked for and then had to let go of him? Was it just a practice run for the real "mr right" or is this a challenge that me and him will overcome and our relationship will be stronger as a result?

ANSWER: his first name?
are you in a mutually consented relationship? if so for how long?
if not, are you dating?
what's the status of your relationship?

QUESTION: Andrew, calls himself Drew.
We were casually dating july-mid sept, when he said we should be exclusive, but not yet bf/gf. "broke up" roughly three weeks ago.

Answer
Terms of service: 100% accuracy cannot be guaranteed, as working with energy requires participation of a human being, who is not perfect. I only receive information for your highest good and others involved, not necessarily what you want to hear. But nothing is definite, as your own free will, choices you make, and the nature of life itself can alter the course of your path. Anyone who guarantees 100% accuracy is being less than honest. Anything that can be foreseen can be changed (this is the gift of foresight). As stated in my profile, I do not promise to answer your question in this free brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment.

Free service: I feel that Andrew is a loving guy, but you appear blinded by your emotional baggage projecting your fears onto Andrew (and other men) and not recognizing love or anything close to it; because you do not love who you are. You're looping around in circles, with nice guys coming into your life but you keep unconsciously preferring to stay with someone who doesn't treat you right, because you yourself are not loving yourself. Start having faith in yourself, and then you will start having faith in other people.

Clarification:
$33 True Love who your soul longs to meet
$37 Contact again? will Andrew come back into your life again?  

Psychics

Gipsy