Psychics/fertility, trying to conceive

Question
I've been having trouble getting pregnant, in the past 4 years I have had 2 ectopic pregnancies a miscarriage and 1 live birth my daughter is now 2. Doctors ran tests say I am healthy and ok to conceive, for 16 months now i've been trying with the same spouse and nothing. his name is Georgio and his birthday is may 28,1989, my name is crystal and my birthday is july 2,1988. Thank you.

Answer
indeed numerology wise show difficulties in you having pregnant but the best time to try is between your next birth date of 2013 and his birth date after it. try to avoid trying it before because your numerology year suggest it can be a risky pregnancy.

the tarot suggested there are chances your next pregnancy will be multi pregnancy (twins) and gender boys and according to them it should happen around January 2013 so to compromise between the two offers (numerology and the tarot) I would say trying after the beginning of 2013 will be the best and most chances to succeed.

Psychics

Inbal