Psychics/Finding love

Question
Hi Abby. I am a female, born 13 Apr 1984 and I have never had a boyfriend before. I wonder when and how can I meet Mr Right? Or is he already in my life and if so what do I need to learn from the relationship?

Answer
Hello Glenn thank you for chatting with me I feel that you do have a soulmate but you have never met him you have not had a lot of activity in your love life I feel.. And this causes a great deal of loneliness around you. You are a very good woman and you have a lot of love to give but you cannot seem to find the right man to give it to.. i would need to connect with you live in order to feel more in depth details here is my website there is a link there where we can chat live hope to hear from you soon good luck and God bless www.Abbyshealing.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby