Psychics/Finding love

Hi Abby. I am a female, born 13 Apr 1984 and I have never had a boyfriend before. I wonder when and how can I meet Mr Right? Or is he already in my life and if so what do I need to learn from the relationship?

Hello Glenn thank you for chatting with me I feel that you do have a soulmate but you have never met him you have not had a lot of activity in your love life I feel.. And this causes a great deal of loneliness around you. You are a very good woman and you have a lot of love to give but you cannot seem to find the right man to give it to.. i would need to connect with you live in order to feel more in depth details here is my website there is a link there where we can chat live hope to hear from you soon good luck and God bless

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics