Psychics/Finding Love

Question
Hello Abby,
Thank you for your time. My question is about finding love, I am very independent and not a lot of time to explore my emotions. Do you see me meeting someone in the near future either through work or social. My date of birth is 8 Oct 1969.
Regards
Jodie

Answer
Love is on the way in 2013 u r a good person and have a lot of love to offer But the problem is not finding a man it's finding the RIGHT MAN who will be true and honest. I would like to chat live with u too feel ur energies stronger .. Contact me here .. Www.Abbyshealing.com

Psychics

Advisor Abby