Psychics/gifts

Question
Hi I recently went through an awaking....I still am unsure why I am an what its for....so insight into my gifts would be very helpful thanks April 14 1981 kristin

Answer
when you say awaking what do you mean? I hardly think you were sleeping so far as your mind keep asking and asking and wondering about it all. If you wish to enjoy any process of awaking you will need to train the mind on listening to others because your mission in this world is to bridge between people with different minds and points of view . as for possible gifts you may have I would say they will be mostly in communication possible music as well and you have strong  confidence expression and you can influence people to change theirs and other life for the better so I hope you will get many chances to do so.  

Psychics

Inbal