Psychics/My health

Question
QUESTION: My birthdate is February 20 1986.
My question is what information can you provide regarding my health?
Thank you!

ANSWER: numerology wise there are great chances you will suffer digestion issue and also problems in your hearing. If I had your name I could check what goes with your health currently but you did not provide it. sorry

QUESTION: Yes Inbal, you are very correct. I do have a digestion issue...
That's actually what I was wondering about.... lol
I guess I should have been more specific. My name is Rena Denise Bright. if you still wanted to do the other thing, it probably would be helpful. I'm suffering some health problems.... I'm just wanting them to go away.

As far as hearing goes, I don't think I have any problems with my hearing....
Thank you.

Answer
naturally i would say digestive problems can be fixed via food because food is the main reason for most sickness and especially when it comes to digestion however the tarot suggest there might be needed some invasive treatment to solve your problems that the time frame for it is about 2 months and after that you will have better life quality. so if such treatment was offered to you already its good to have it and if not maybe is good to consult with a professional live doctor that will make sure you get the treatment you need for it.  

Psychics

Inbal