Psychics/Heey :)

My name is Chanen Tapper
DOB: 9th of April 1994
Gender: Female

Basically I had a miscarriage in the early part of January & I can't shake the feeling of wanting a child again. It was the hardest thing for me losing my child but I just want to know when I'll conceive again?

Thank you for your time

Sorry for your loss. however I do feel that the child you lost will return to you in about 5 years from now when the timing is better for you to have a child. I do feel you will be a mom and a good one but for now life seems to need you childless as your focus and drive needs to be on other things now.

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.