Psychics/Heey :)

Question
My name is Chanen Tapper
DOB: 9th of April 1994
Gender: Female

Basically I had a miscarriage in the early part of January & I can't shake the feeling of wanting a child again. It was the hardest thing for me losing my child but I just want to know when I'll conceive again?

Thank you for your time

Answer
Sorry for your loss. however I do feel that the child you lost will return to you in about 5 years from now when the timing is better for you to have a child. I do feel you will be a mom and a good one but for now life seems to need you childless as your focus and drive needs to be on other things now.

Psychics

psychichelper