Psychics/Hello

Question
QUESTION: My name is Chanen Tapper
DOB: 9th of April 1994
Gender: Female

Hi, basically I had a miscarriage in the early part of January & I can't shake the feeling of wanting a child again as my little cousin got pregnant the month I lost my baby and has just given birth and its made me feel as though I really would like a baby after I felt like I'd finally finished mourning the loss of my baby. I don't feel this way with the other little babies part of my family just with hers.
It was the hardest thing for me losing my child but I just wonder when I'll conceive again? I'm not asking whether I'm pregnant, just when I'll conceive again.

Many Thanks
Chan x

ANSWER: I will need the name and birth date of the potential father to check for your reply

QUESTION: Okay, Thank you for replying I'll be sure to give you some positive feedback after i've received my reading.

The Potential father's name is Christopher Lucas & his birthday is the 12th of July 1994.

Take Care
Chanen

Answer
numerology wise its most likely that the two of you will have baby girls and fertility best time for you is between your birth date and his meaning from April to July of every year, so it will be best to try after your coming birth date of 2013 , according to the tarot its very likely that you will be pregnant around May 2013 and in the meantime my dear you have Lucas who is almost like a little child himself, to care for and practice about being a mom. good luck

Psychics

Inbal