Psychics/Help

Question
Well first off thank you for taking the time to answer me. I believe well I know that I have psychic and /or medium abilities. I just wanted to know if u could tell me which and how to strengthen it and what you pick up on me. And on a specific note when and if I'll have a child and gender. If u can answers these i will be very grateful

Answer
As this is in the question pool, I am answering - if this question still needs an answer, provide your birth year - I'm happy to answer the psychic abilities question, but please do clarify what exactly you want to know - the service I provide on here is only love-based readings, so I will be stretching myself to help you freely.  

Psychics

Gipsy