Psychics/life ahead

Hi, my name is Prerna Thakur, Female, married, Dob 13-nov-1982,time 7:40pm, New Delhi, India. I am planning to start a family and become a mother soon. How would be be my life ahead in general?

You are a strong woman, very talents and warm and caring and I think you will be a great mother to more then 1 child over the next 4 years. I feel you will devote a lot of time to raising kids but this is a good choice for you to make. Life seems good and happy. A little tiring at times but overall its great.

Faith in Cards

Name, Date of Birth ( FULL DATE OF BIRTH) and Sex are REQUIRED to get an answer. If you don't comply you go to the question pool. If I have read you before, you will be rejected. I AM THE REAL DEAL With 10 years of reading online, I have mastered channeling your energy to me to give you an accurate and exciting reading. I still have the SAME clients I had when I first began so what does that tell you? This is just a mere sample of my abilities here at all experts. A preview of how good my readings are.

email me at for more reading options. To continue getting free readings. join my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this. I have a newsletter where I do more free readings. Please join today to have more readings. My website is I look forward to hearing from you and working with you again .

Come and sign up for my newsletter. Its a fun place where I offer you free readings and prayer requests and its a good place to connect with me. email me at

there is no real eduction you can achieve with this. Its a gift that I am lucky to have and I will use it for good in my lifetime.