Psychics/Long Distance Relationship

QUESTION: Hi Serena, I just met a guy a couple months ago while he was visiting my country and we both felt attraction to each other. We talked almost everyday since he came back to his country. He came all the way back again last week just to be with me for a couple of days but our lives are to busy with work and school to do this every month or two months. I really want to try a long distance relationship but I'm not sure. Do you think it will work?
Our names are Luis and Totzalan I was born on 1988 and him on 1987 and we are both single.

ANSWER: may I have your gender? (as I'm unsure) thanks :)

QUESTION: We're both male

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... Hmmmm yes I can feel the hope bubbling within you Luis as well as the weight of this decision in front of you. Totzalan feels like he's psyching himself up for this intensity between both of you. But there's feelings of this is big, this has not been done before, should we, or shouldn't we, this is scary. I cannot make the decision for you Luis, but I can tell you that the road to true love is not the easiest journey to take. You have to decide whether you want to take this path, but I can say that I do feel a wonderful hope bubbling within yourself, it's just a matter of giving yourself time to listen to your heart's true needs and not the fear factor around you.

Further details refer to:
$19 is he 'the one'? that you are destined to be with?
$22 Love/Lust long-term potential
$22 Past-life I find to understand the future, the past might hold the answer  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there