Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
QUESTION: My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for the last 5 months because I have moved for college. He is having a really rough time with it and I just don't know if we can handle it. Will we be able to make it through the next 4 years together like this?

ANSWER: your birth year?
his birth year? his first name?
how long have you been in this relationship?

QUESTION: His birth year is 1993.
My birth year is 1993.
His first name is Anthony.
We have been in a relationship for about 8 months.

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... You both have the power to repair the damage between both of you, was the foundation of love created in the 3 months you were together? Or was earthly fun and delights just sought after? All questions you need to ask yourself.

$19 mini insight also giving advice and current future direction
$22 Challenges helps you understand how to continue to grow together as a couple  

Psychics

Gipsy