Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
QUESTION: I met this girl on twitter a couple months ago her name is Kayleigh. She lives in Kentucky and I live in Pennsylvania. I was wondering where we could end up in the future. We both have said we love each other but we keep getting saddened that we can't see each other in person.

ANSWER: First of all I feel that you have not had a very active love-life and you are very happy that you have finally connected with somebody that you feel such a strong connection to.. And she feels the same but she has been very hurt and broken hearted through her love life in the past. And for this reason she has a lot of walls up around herself and also some trust issues as well. You would have to contact me at my website for is to do a live chat for me to answer your question totally there is no fee for this offer.. Www.Abbyshealing.com

QUESTION: Well your right with my love life. And she has had problems with hers. The other question is will we end up together in the future. I love this girl so much but with my job its gonna be hard. I just want to be with this girl for the rest of my life!

Answer
Hello again Cody! I do feel a long path for u and her. I don't see an end. However I do see some bumps along this path. Like I said I have to feel your energies live to know everything for sure. I have u my website of u want to discuss this further contact me there :)

Psychics

Advisor Abby