Psychics/Long-distance relationship love

Question
QUESTION: My question is whether my long-distance relationship will thrive and survive long-term with the man I'm currently with? Will we survive the tough times together? Is he genuinely in love with me and why?

ANSWER: Your gender? Your real first name? Your birth year?
His real first name? His birth year?
How long have you been in a mutually consented relationship?
Have you met each other in person?

QUESTION: I'm female, my name is Deanna born Feb. 1st, 1992
Donald is his first name, June 10th, 1991.
We've been together going on 7 months.
We have not met in person yet, but would -really really- like to.

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... I'm honestly not feeling that you are in a relationship together Deanna, in fact I am strongly feeling that you are too trusting of Donald who is keeping secrets hidden to himself. As a result of all these strong feelings that come rushing at me, I'm becoming overwhelming sick that this has been going on for 7 months. Honestly Deanna, Donald feels like he could be anyone, you have to meet - and if you cannot - please end this relationship, and speak to your trusted friends, preferably a grown-up about this. For I am feeling nothing about love here, but being single is what I'm getting. It's like this 'relationship' is a no-strings attached. It's quite sickening that you're allowing yourself to do this willingly Deanna...

Psychics

Gipsy