Psychics/Long distance relationships

Question
QUESTION: Hello,

I am currently in a long distance relationship. My work will prevent me from being with my significant other for a couple more years. I am very much in love but sometimes I am unsure if it is meant to be. I would just like to know if my relationship is meant to last and is worth the heartache. Thank you for your time.

ANSWER: your birth year?
your partner's birth year and first name and gender?
how long have you been in this relationship? and have you met each other in person?

QUESTION: 1990
1991, Ansley, female
We have been together for about a year and a half but took a break for a few months due to me going over seas. We originally met in person and have seen each other a few times since.

Answer
My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... Yes I do feel that you're focusing more on your work than Ansley, remember if you want love you have to make room for her in your life, it's really that simple. Check your priorities and see what you wish to happen. Trust feels like the strong message standing out, love takes time, if you get a rose plant in your garden, by just running away and leaving it there without tending to the weeds around it or giving it the necessary nutrients, that rose plant is not going to bloom. Likewise with love.

Further details refer to:
$19 is she 'the one'? that you are destined to be with?
$19 Relationship insight of 500 words incl future
$22 Love/Lust long-term potential  

Psychics

Gipsy