Psychics/Lost Locket

Hey, My Dad bought me a gold locket for my christmas when i was younger, and it seemed to disappear when i turned 12. It was a daughter locket with a tulip on the front with the verse 'a daughters heart brings joy and happiness' i had the locket attached onto a silver locket on a silver chain. The silver locket was bigger and had a light pink face with a little white heart. I haven't told my dad for the last six years but I'm always wondering where it went and i feel really guilty. Please help. thank-you.

Angela I am sorry to say but I feel that somebody has taken your locket and I do not think they have taken it for good reasons this is has a lot to do with love problems in your life today you have to email me for further info good luck and God bless

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics