Hello Serena,

Dec 24/1960 Is love and companionship coming my way.  Single female looking a man.

Thank you,

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... you have emotional issues that need to be dealt with first before love can think about entering into your life. There's a saying that for love to enter, you have to make room otherwise he cannot even be invited into your life. Guys within your vicinity can smell desperation, and it's not a pleasant thing to come wafting by to single eligible guys. Deal with your emotional baggage first, as a guy is not someone who completes you, that is yourself, the guy is simply a beautiful person to be with :) After that, yes I feel there will be a guy.

$33 True Love gives an insight into who your soul longs for, with personality and what is stopping him also from meeting you.  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there