Hi serena my name is letia lynch 12/16/94 and I have a boyfriend named valson louis jean 10/22/92 and we've been on and off for 3 years. We currenlty have been doing good in our relationship. And I was wondering what do you see in our relationship in the future? Break up, marrige, children. Thanks abuch

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... there are many futures, so the future changes according to the things you sow in the present time, in the future you only reap what you have sown. Many burdens and responsibilities are placed upon you, lighten the load or clear the emotional baggage to secure a more prominent future.

$19 is he 'the one'
$19 mini insight giving advice and current future direction
$22 Challenges helps you understand how to continue to grow together as a couple  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there