Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Hi my name is Angel and my birthdate is June, 23,1987...I wanted to know do you see me in a relationship with anyone soon between now and next month?...Will it be with this guy I like named Michael and his birthdate is August 1, 1987 or will it be with someone else?...Thanks

ANSWER: hello angel i would love to answer your question but please set this email to private so i can explain a few things more in detail for you thanks! :)

Ashley

QUESTION: Hi my name is Angel and my birthdate is June, 23,1987...I wanted to know do you see me in a relationship with anyone soon between now and next month?...Will it be with this guy I like named Michael and his birthdate is August 1, 1987 or will it be with someone else?...Thanks but I didn't see the check off box on here for to set this message for private.

Answer
hello angel, it is okay i will still tell you what i see :) from what i am picking up from your birthday and his is that he does have strong feelings for you but does not express them very well because i believe he has had bad experiences thru love and its difficult for him to trust easily but i do feel he does like you and would like to be in a relationship with you if the connection is right. also i do see you being in a relationship sometime in mid january but its not showing me who this person is only that you and him will have a great connection and will start having feelings for each other very fast.  

Psychics

Psychic Ashley