My name is Danielle born on 4th May 1994 and I'm wondering if I will spent the rest of my life with my current partner, Thomas born on 4th July 1994.

You and him are deathly meant to be together. But I feel as if there obstacles standing in the way. He cares about you very much but is not good with expressing his emotions and feelings to you. He has a lot of emotional scars that he is caring  from his childhood. you and him have a past life connection this is why the connection in this lifetime is so strong but there are situations that are trying to break you too apart I want to help you understand what you can do to prevent this from happening. it's hard to explain through email come visit my website here we can chat one-on-one live for no charge and I can explain to you in detail everything that's going on and the steps you can take to prevent these bad things from happening
hope to hear from you soon

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential