Hello Serena,
My name is Silvia and I was born on April 2nd 1979. I have recently met a man, Jose Luis, and felt a connection right away. We met pretty recently and since then he has been sending mix messages, so I am confused and what to do. I would like to know if there is a future here. Unfortunately I don't know his DOB (sorry!), but what I can say he is 36-38 years old.
Thank you so much! Have a great day.

My profile states "I do not promise to answer your question in this brief reply, I will only give you what I receive at that moment"

Receiving... I feel that you understand that what you're facing is challenging yet somehow you are feeling happy like that there is a connection between both of you, you feel like a kid again, all happy and excited about being with him. Jose Luis feels immersed in all these challenges, and he is finding it hard to feel anything else. Clear communication between both of you will address this, rather than playing guessing games.

Further details refer to:
$10 Dating detective get an insight into before you meet what can happen, why it's happening etc
$13 Feelings for you insight into how Jose Luis truly feels about you
$19 is he 'the one'?
$33 True Love who your soul longs for, detailed indepth insight  

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there