My name is Danielle born on 4th May 1994 and I'm wondering if I will spent the rest of my life with my current partner, Thomas born on 4th July 1994.

I do feel a very strong soulmate connection between you and this person but I feel that lately there has been an emotional distancing things have not been the same.. And it has left you wondering if this is the person for you or if there is someone else out there to come.. The only way that I can answer you for sure is if we have a live chat you can contact me on my website and we can chat there there is no fee for this God bless..

Advisor Abby

I am happy to answer your questions so long as they are PRIVATE, As energies are easily crossed over where online readings are concerned, I can only guarantee accuracy If you ask discreetly. I can not answer questions about the afterlife,deseased people or animals, Or anything concerning suicide.

I have 20 years professional experience in the field of psychic readings, Tarot card readings, And astrolgy.

Psychic Eye publication ( Tarzana California ) Mind,Body,& Spirit Expo Newsletters Coyote Moon ( Baton Rouge Louisiana )

Master of Metaphysics